We are happy to say that with Bucks County moving to the Green Phase, we are ready to open the Lodge.
This is a new day for all of us and we want you to know that we are working hard to make the Lodge a Safe environment for all our members.
Please click the below link to see the changes we have introduce at this time. These changes will be reviewed and updated as we return back to normalcy.
Dear members, Date: 6/21/2020
As we move to the Green phase and prepare to open the Lodge the Officers have made some temporary changes to help protect and create the safest environment for our members. We will be following the Guidelines from the CDC and Pennsylvania Health Department. We want to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we move into a less restrictive phase.
Until further notice we have made these temporary changes:
- Member and spouse ONLY. No guest until further notice.
- No one under the age of 21 will be permitted into the Lodge. (excluding staff)
- Member must ring buzzer. Our staff or officers will open door. Members must show their Moose Card on entering lodge and membership must be current.
- Mask must be worn on entering or moving through the Lodge. Once you are seated you can remove your mask. This includes going from your seat to the bar, bathroom, smoking area, entering or exiting.
- Temperature will be taken when entering building. 101 F or above will not be allowed to enter. They will be allowed to wait outside and retake temperature after 15 minutes.
- Member waiver must be signed.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and will be sanitizing high traffic areas according to guidelines.
- Members cannot stand around socializing.
- Please follow Social Distancing Guidelines while moving through the Lodge.
- All seating, whether at social quarters or dining room will be spaced 6’ apart at minimum. Please do not relocate tables or chairs. Members can sit in dining room or banquet room with up to 6 people at a table.
- Members can sit at bar with spouse or family member. A maximum of 2 customers that have a common relationship may sit together at the bar, while adhering to the distancing guidelines between other customers.
- Smoking Area – Only 4 people allowed at one time.
- No pool, long board, darts or other games will be permitted until further notice.
- Hours of Operations
- Monday 3 PM – 10 PM
- Tuesday 3 PM – 10 PM
- Wednesday 3 PM – 10 PM
- Thursday 3 PM – 10 PM
- Friday 3 PM – 11 PM
- Saturday 11 AM – 11 PM
- Sunday 11 AM – 9 PM
Please remember that these changes are temporary, and the officers will review and adjust accordingly as we move through the Green phase.